Friday, April 8, 2011

My third week into internet marketing

For the first time, i am lost. Mukhang i've hit a brick wall.

Here's what i've been up to since Mar 19.
  • I have hired my VAs. All 3 have no idea where they're going coz I myself am not sure what my objectives really are. 
  • I have also created additional blogs. I aim to stop at 10.
  • My hubpages is now running. I've just had my 1st real comment from a foreign hubster.
  • I have become a little talkative now, even finding ways to start a conversation with total strangers. All because i believe in my Creating Wealth Philipines website. My mission of one soul to wake up each day is in full swing. I have become obsessive in preaching my site's content.
To date, i am most proud of my "creating wealth philippines" website. It's total worldwide views is now 900. I aim to stop checking at 1,000. 

My adsense account continues to earn everyday. I don't exactly know how and why it is so. However, I still don't know how i can get rich here. My adsense income will never be enough to compensate my everyday expenses.

Anyone dare give me something to get excited about?

===========================================================
PS
I wrote this post during a bad day. I am not deleting it as this shows the more human side of me - one of capable of mixed feelings  / emotions.

I'm over the hump as I update this. The passion is still there, don't be misled. I am more determined now than ever.




2 comments:

  1. Look at adsense income from the point of view of fun. What you get is the fun AND the money. I got into small businesses which later I discontinued not because it was losing but because there are more profitable things to do. Oh yeah, I lost money - like the junkshop business i got into with a partner who partnered with his future brother in law who got held up and lost his money including his future brother in law who was my partner and who i did not instruct to partner with nobody and nobody but me. Any way my money got junked. But it was fun (grrrr.!!)and i could retell and retell my story and get sympathy from those who never dared investing. Now I still get into small businesses and I say to my friends that my objective is to have fun. So If I lose, on the money side, i profit on the fun side. since it was my prime objective, I am a success. I hope this can help add some sense to the little income.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Orton. So true. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here, please. Thanks!