Monday, April 25, 2011

I am making a bold decision very soon

This is icon for social networking website. Th...Image via WikipediaThe long weekend (holy week 2011) had been such a blessing. Because i had more free time than usual, I was able to do some research and found quite a number of reasons for me to really focus on my internet career.

I cannot tell you everything yet but i promise to do so when i'm ready. But here are a some of the things i've been working on lately:

Backlinking. I asked some other blogger-friends of mine to help me out with this one. What i did was i ofered my service to them. I wrote in theit blogs as a guest contributor, in exchange for them linking back my site. This way, their readers will get to visit my site, thus improving traffic.

I also submitted my website to various booksearching sites in hopes of improving my traffic.

I haven't joined the other social networking sites as i didn't have time to do so. But i joined a lot of writers' forums.

I discovered that you can write for sites like ezine and infobarrel and earn money from them, so that's exactly what i did.

I haven't finished my ebook yet. Sigh! I will soon. I didn't quite find time for it.

I discovered so many useful sites. I'll blog about them real soon.

I also found ways to make other income from the internet. No payouts yet, just e-cash. The moment i receive cold hard cash, i will blog about it so YOU GUYS can also start earning. I promise to share what i'll learn, didn't i?

So there. What a fun weekend, huh?
Brain Blogger logoImage via Wikipedia  
PS. I also updated my other blogs.
You might like to check out: http://wwwcreatingwealthphilippines.blogspot.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here, please. Thanks!