Monday, April 18, 2011

My 4th week into internet marketing - lessons at this point


MY 4TH WEEK INTO INTERNET MARKETING


Time flew fast. I believe a lot has happened since 7 days ago. Let me try and write them down:


  • I experimented: I have stopped advertising on FB (but i kept on posting). I did this to know whether or not my readers will "miss" me. Guess what? They did. I learned a valuable lesson there.  
  • My VAs (for my internet marketing work) left me: LOL! This is funny. I have 3 - one got pregnant, one got measles, one took off with her bf. Oh well, life goes on. Natatawa na lang ako. 
  • I tried audio books, e-books, and e-zines: Boy did i get addicted! I can't get enough of them. Really, i'm like a kid opening his gift on Christmas day whenever I come across reads I'm interested at. I just wish I had more time.
  • I now have a grand master plan on how I can utilize the internet to sell / endorse my future products and services. Notice i said "master plan" because i'm looking at several months or even years to turn it into a reality. I realize it will be lots of work. I have started my baby steps. With God's help, I hope to get there one day soon.

So there readers. Lessons learned. Mistakes to correct. Stuff to do. What a life!

PS.
Updates on my other activities are here: http://wwwcreatingwealthphilippines.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here, please. Thanks!