Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yet another milestone: I now earn from my original articles

I now earn from my submitted articles!




I started in Apr 1, 2011 to scatter my self-authored / written (original) articles across various publishing sites in the web. Yesterday, May 1, I got my first on-line earnings from them. To be more specific, from hubpages (click here to read the articles) and infobarrel (click here to read the articles)

Experts say you will need to be patient when you choose this path as it would take you something like 6 months to start earning. I was prepared to wait. I never thought it was going to be this soon.

I blogged previously on something that was bothering me (Read here). Do you want to know what it was? It's the path I was choosing to take. I knew I had to choose and live and die with it. Very soon, I did choose. Of all the on-line careers I can possibly get involved in, i chose to be a writer. Or article contributor, if you will.

Over the past weeks, I immersed myself in the "web 2.0" world. I pondered and pondered and pondered. I now know what to make of myself.




I joined a number of on-line money making sites. Very soon, you will read product reviews here in this blog. My VA work is very much active, still.

I have started doing basic SEO work - both on-line and off. I promise to let you guys in on every activity i'll successfully get into.

Until then, let's count all our blessings. I am still high with my other breakthroughs (read about it here), yet here came another blessing. Indeed, God is good.

http://about.me/ronsalvador

==================================

PS.
I have also updated my other website
You might want to check it out. Click the link: http://wwwcreatingwealthphilippines.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here, please. Thanks!