Monday, May 16, 2011

My internet business venture

I have taken another leap. I am launching my newest internet business venture, which is (are):

a) VA coaching;  and
b) Website designs.

Read all about it here.

I have also decided to reveal my identity - well, my picture by the way. Figured what the heck! I'm deep into this already anyway.

I have had macro projects for my VAs. What I learned is that becoming a VA is a hard thing, but managing VAs is harder.

Last Thursday, i saw myself being wheeled to the hospital. I thought I was having a mild stroke. Turned out to be "just" vertigo. As a result, now i'm scared of driving my car. The vertigo was triggered by stress and my lack of sleep these past few weeks (because of VA work, har!).

So there. A little peek into my life.

=================================

http://about.me/ronsalvador

You might also like to check out my other website: http://wwwcreatingwealthphilippines.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations on the new move. God bless. :) Triond writer ka din pala. Add you up dun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, thanks to you Miss C, i got interested in triond. TY for the comment

    ReplyDelete

Comment here, please. Thanks!