Thursday, March 31, 2011

Breakthrough!

Breakthrough – Part 1

This post is very much addressed to my batchmates (of Jomar Hilario’s Mar, 2011 on-line wealth breakthrough seminar)

Here’s my very 1st milestone: I earned my first income (in dollars) from blogging exactly 7 days after attending Jomar Hilario’s seminar. On that day too, I had my 100th viewer.

Then a 2nd milestone: As I write this, another week has
passed since that milestone. And already, my income has increased 5x., while my total number of viewers has reached 770.

All inside 2 short weeks. Really, excited is an understatement.

I am not mentioning this to brag about it, because really, there’s nothing to brag about. My income is minimal: No more than what I have already spent in internet shops and my globe tattoo load doing internet marketing and blogging. Not to mention the extra efforts I put in during my lunchbreaks in the office where my day job is, and/or after office hours or before going to bed. I don’t mind the expense, but my wife does. The truth is that she has started complaining about it already. In her own words, “lugi daw yata ako”.

But here’s my real breakthrough. The reason I am, from now on committing myself to blogging : I have readers. I receive short, supportive messages and comments from my readers almost everyday and I must say, I get so inspired. A quick look at my stats reveal that my readers are actually scattered all over the world. I even have 4 Pinoy readers in Russia. One complete stranger from UAE sent me a message thanking me and saying she likes my site. At any given time, someone from somewhere is reading my posts – the words I wrote; the thoughts I put into writing. All of a sudden, it’s as if I am an important fellow with an important mission.

A couple of years ago, if I happen to bump into somebody I know, and he asks how I am and what I have been doing, my normal answer would have always been “eto, nagmi-mid-life crisis”. It was half true, of course. Because really, despite all my blessings in life (which, don’t get me wrong, I am very much thankful for), I felt something was amiss. I felt trapped, I didn’t know why.

Blogging has liberated me. I finally found my calling. I am actually doing something I enjoy doing; Whenever and wherever I want to; Even earning some cash to do it. . The best part? It’s knowing that my readers appreciate my work.

This is my breakthrough. Something I would not have been able to discover had I not forced myself to attend Jomar’s seminar. I thank God I met Brother Bo Sanchez , who led me to Jomar. Finally, I thank God Jomar did not disappoint.

I have begun my baby steps. If anything, I am pretty sure I am very much on my way.         
  
PS.
There will be a Part 2. It shall be aptly titled “ Information is key!”

In it, I shall reveal what I did in 2 weeks to reach my milestones. I am doing this to help my fellow breakthrough seminar participants and hopefully guide them towards their own milestones. After all, I promised in my first ever tweet, “what I know, I shall share”.

Good luck sa atin, batchmates. May wealth and happiness follow us forever.

PPS
a) For my newest posts and updates on my activities as a blogger, VA, and internet marketer, click here. 
b) For updates on my other website, Creating Wealth Philippines, click here

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your milestones, keep learning and fast track your failure.

    More Online Success,
    Red (Pinoy Virtual Info-Preneur)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats po. We will all keep on learning. Finding like-minded people like you is great inspiration to many.

    ~www.1pinoyblogger.com~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red billions and Michael. TY for the kind words.

    Jomar, yes you may, and thanks for noticing.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. You encouraged me. You really recognized the real breakthrough. It is not something money can pay for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TY Orton, for your kind words.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. go go go!!! i'll be watching this site for your progress. i'm a newbie too, and i'm still waiting for the online marketing seminar to open for new members. re the wife - only way to get her on your side is prove her wrong. for now, just kiss her! good luck to you, keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, congratulations on achieving milestones -- no matter how small they might be. The road to riches is filled with small steps done consistently.

    By the way, I am intrigued by your blog name here (http://wwwbloggerfever.blogspot.com), is there a reason for that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Good luck and let's keep in touch, especially after the seminar.

    Tom, thanks for your encouraging words. Sorry to disappoint you, no reason for the name at all. I just thought it sounded nice when i was conceptualizing it.

    God bless, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. way to go classmate! now you've motivated to blog, blog and blog....... GB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. TY ting, for your kind words. God bless, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI, I am inspired by your blog, i am yet to sign. I can see you'll make it big, am so excited myself. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Richmind.com!
    I'm glad to have inspired you. Thanks for commenting. Good luck and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi, i am very much inspired by the intensity of your passion for blogging.. i have yet to try my hand on this... i am forced by circumstances to find other means of earning income on the side and i guess this will help me... thank you and more power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. TY anonymous. So glad to have been an inspiration. Good luck and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here, please. Thanks!